Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tagged ...

I haven't played tag in a long time. This is my first time being tagged for my blog, and both Lindsay and Tiniel tagged me, so I guess I better follow through.

6 things that make me happy ...

1. My kids. They are my greatest joy!
2. When my husband has a day off of work! He's pretty cool to hang out with!
3. Chocolate -- yum yum!
4. A good book. I could read all day long!
5. Camping! I love being in the outdoors with my family! (I just don't like to do the laundry when we get back!)
6. Blogging, I think I am addicted to it!

2 comments:

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

I agree with all of them! We must be sistas!!!

Caroline said...

I'm glad you came to the girl party yesterday. It is always more fun when you are there. Oh, and I loved the shots of Wyatt and the TP. Just think, in 3 months you will have another one just like him!!!