Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Grade Program ...

On Friday we were able to experience one of the many joys of being a parent as we watched Morgan's first grade program. Morgan was really excited about the songs they had been learning. She picked out her outfit, and told me how she wanted her hair styled. They sang songs about each month of the year. Here is Morgan waving at us before the program started ...
Here she is singing about wanting her two front teeth for Christmas (she was missing both in December)....

I had some short video clips to add, but for some reason I can't get the sound to match the video, so instead here is Morgan with a few of her classmates and her teacher Mrs. Cranor...
Morgan has been a spectacular first grader. She is definitely a teacher's pet and a wonderful student. You sure sang beautifully in your program Morgan and I am so glad to be your mom!!!

5 comments:

'T' said...

I love school programs...

Nicole Williams said...

She is such a doll. Seeing these photos makes me miss my teaching job in Pocatello. I love the kids! They are great!

Caroline said...

Singing in school programs is the best. I remember being excited just like Morgan. I have no doubt she was the best one up there!

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

Morgan looks so beautiful in those pics! I love her pig tails, so cute! Tell Tracy he needs a gun for when his girls grow up.....Oh wait, he is a cop, he has a gun........I guess you are set!:)

Mattsmom said...

She is ADORABLE! I still think that she looks like a movie star!